We had such a wonderful week. Keri, Nat, Addie, and Doak came out to spend a night. We enjoyed catching up and playing outside with the kids.
Bryan and I went to dinner and a movie. We saw The Watchman, definitely not my choice. The girls had a night of being spoiled by Gram and Pop.
As you can tell by the above pictures we saw some bison. We went with our neighbor Carrie and her daughter Cora to the FTW nature center which is very close to our house. They offered a hayride and bison feeding tour. The girls and I had never been to the nature center but we enjoyed it.
I also forgot to mention that this is the time of year that my hubby takes off for four days to sit on his butt(love you) and watch non stop college basketball. He was kind enough to join us on the buffalo feeding with a little bribe of one of our favorite restaurants (EL Paseo). We also met Grandad their since it was his birthday and he was in Azle for a Drs appt.
No comments:
Post a Comment