Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Camryn's PreK Graduation


Bryan, Me, Granny, Cam, Grandmaw, Kynna and Gram


Camryn and bff Rylee



Our PreK Graduate!!
We registered last Thursday for Kindergarten at Silver Creek Elementary in Azle. Cam was a little nervous but warmed up after she found out that they have guinea pigs and a tarantula. We got to tour the whole school and we were informed that I could come eat with her whenever she wanted. WOW!! I can't believe how fast the years are flying by, it seems like yesterday I was just trying to get her to walk and talk.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Way to go Cam! I bet you guys are ready for summer. Y'all have fun on your trip to Disney next week! Tell Mickey we said "Hi." Let us know when you guys will be free for playdates this summer. I will be looking for ways to keep the kids busy!!!