Mom and Jack volunteered to come out and spend the night New Year's Eve so Bryan and I could go out. Mom and Jack arrived around 4pm and made Spaghetti for dinner and then mom and the girls made oatmeal choc. chip cookies. They watched a movie and some fireworks on the back porch and then Nana and Pop Pop got the tired girls to bed.
We were invited to two parties and we actually got to attend. Our neighbors Mike and Tanya had a party next door so we dropped in to celebrate with them. Then we drove to Haslet to ring in the New Year with our very dear friends the George's. They had a bonfire and wonderful fireworks. For Bryan and I it was great because we didn't have to worry about what our to little girls were getting into and we actually got to carry on a conversation.
I wish Gods blessing on each of you and your families and I hope 2009 is a wonderful year.
No comments:
Post a Comment