For the last four years the girls have performed at church with their Wed. night music class. Here are some pictures from their performance. Cam is in Red/White on the top row and Makynna is in Green/White on the bottom. The girls are in different classes but the teachers combine the two classes for performances. The ladies that work with each class are so wonderful and patient. I would like to say a special thank you to Ms. Sally, Ms. Jennifer, and Ms.Crystal.
Nana came and spent the night before with us to help with Christmas parties at Pre-k. Since I'm teaching its hard for me to get away to enjoy the girls parties in their classes, therefore I called in reinforcements NANA. She took off work and partied with the girls, then we went to get haircuts, ate lunch, and then back to our house to read books and nap before their performance at church. Mom took plenty of pictures however I will post them later.
I hope you all have a Merry CHRISTmas. Ours will be spent with our Wonderful families at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment