Today was extra special because Bryan got to meet Dr. Martin for the first time too. He is on vacation all week and was able to go with us. We also went to his 6 month check up at our dentist and then to see his PCP for a yearly check up. You all know me I try to fit in as much as I can in one day.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
It's 6 month check up time!
Today was extra special because Bryan got to meet Dr. Martin for the first time too. He is on vacation all week and was able to go with us. We also went to his 6 month check up at our dentist and then to see his PCP for a yearly check up. You all know me I try to fit in as much as I can in one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment